(03) 9397 6925 [email protected]

The original building located here was one of the first homes in Williamstown circa 1874, originally built for shipwright, Robert Keig.

The new home called for our expertise regarding heritage guidelines as we demolished the original building which was beyond repair and rebuilt on Kanowna Street in Williamstown.

The new second storey offers bay views across Point Gellibrand.

Project completed December 2011